Back in Madrid, Steve and I had a busy week with school. We stayed in town this weekend, which was really fun. I went to a bachelorette party on Friday, for a girl from school, and Steve went out with some of the guys in our program. We both had a good time. The bachelorette party was at this place called Laydown, where instead of tables, everyone is on these big bed-type things. It was fun, and we had good food and wine, live music, and we danced a bit.
We decided to stay in town this weekend, since we have so much excitement coming up in the next few weeks. We'll be celebrating my birthday next weekend in Bilbao, Spain. I am so excited to see the Basque country and the Guggenheim. We have dinner reservations at Restaurant Extanobe, which should be great too! The following weekend, we'll travel to Dublin! I can't wait to finally see Ireland.
Then we return to Madrid for more-or-less the rest of our time here. Our good friends Phil, Becky, Greg, and Jamie are visiting from December 11-18. Then Steve's brother John and his wonderful wife Jasmine visit from December 20-23, on their way to Morocco. My amazing family arrives for Christmas... they will be here from December 22-January 1. Steve and I may fit in one last trip from January 1-4, to celebrate his birthday, before returning to the States on January 5.
Where did these four months go??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment