We figured out our travels for the next few days. Steve was a rock-star with booking us rooms in Sevilla and Grenada, entirely in Espanol. Well done!
Tuesday: Early morning train to Cordoba. Explore. Evening train to Sevilla.
Wednesday: Sevilla.
Thursday: Evening train to Grenada.
Friday: Grenada.
Saturday: Evening train home to Madrid.
This should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am totally living vicariously through you. I hope I can come visit soon - here is my wish list: tapas, wine, tapas, wine. Can we do that?? LOOOOOOVE YOU!
I love your blog!!! Keep it up. Will write more soon. Hope you guys are doing well, and man, Jake & I are jealous! We'll find out relatively soon when are appellate arguments are in November, and if they're not near Thanksgiving, maybe we'll pop on over!
Tapas and wine are possibilities for all visitors. As are: Mahou (brand of beer), Goya paintings, manpris, femullets, and the best damn people watching you've ever experienced.
My 2 cents: Appellate arguments are not very important.
man-jepris are completely unacceptable. Wine and tapas are not. Hope the travels are wonderful!
Post a Comment