Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tidbits

Well, we are officially students again. After a break of almost 5-months, we finally started classes. This semester Steve and I will be taking: Intellectual Property, International Arbitration, International Contracts, Spanish Business Law, Economics, and EU Law. We've had at least one session of everything but EU Law, and it is all going well. Except International Contracts. Ugh... our professors are mean!! 150 pages (truly) of reading for one class. Insane!

In this program we do all of our work in groups of 5-6 people. Steve and I have great groups, so that helps, but it does make things go slowly. And it made me get to school at 9am on Friday. Ouch! But Steve's Spanish has been improving by talking with people in his group, and I'm having fun with mine. In all, it should be a good semester, if we can somehow convince our Contracts professors to stop being so cruel.

In other news... Drew is coming to visit in two weeks! It'll be great to have him, though he is officially our first visitor, and will be the guinea pig for testing out the folding-bed-thing we have. Sorry Drew!

This weekend Steve and I are headed to Malaga, on the Costa del Sol.


I'm looking forward to the Picasso Museum (yet another!), seafood, and the beach. Should be fun!

No comments: